Friday, March 25, 2011

Thursday

Well its starting to look and feel like summer is here. We sure could use some rain as I'm setting the hose sprinkler every day. Thank goodness I have a shallow well that allows me to water the gardens and yard. After my quiet time and some fruit for breakfast I headed out to the rec on the bike for my usual couple hours of pickle ball. We had a good crew with some good rallies for about an hour then the general players arrived and changed all that. Anyhow it still was a good workout and I'm glad so many folks are interested in the game.

After my workout I headed home to work in the yard before Amy and grand babies arrived for lunch. Sam is walking consistent with a little wobble at times but he's getting there much too fast at times. Ava is such a darling and of course is another mother to Sam. They are such a delight and as I think that in about 7 weeks or so we will be leaving them for the summer as we are planning on heading back to the cabin.

We had GG and Pap along with Amy and the little ones for supper. I had several packs of frozen trout from the mountains that our Dalton friends caught last year so we fried them up along with some wild rice, collard greens and a fresh garden salad. GG made some cheese biscuits which were tasty as well. After cleaning up which is a little messy, I usually fry fish in the mountains as I have a burner on my grill so the mess is usually left outside, we got ready to watch Florida play BYU. The out come was good for the Gators in overtime, so they proceed to the next round.

Well not much else went happened on Thursday, as I'm writing this Friday morning, LATER

No comments: