Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday

Well we were sure in the need for some rain and wow have we been getting since early this morning. At one time the street out front looked like a river as the rain was just pouring down. The morning was pretty much usual except for the rain as I got ready to ride out to the rec after my quiet and a lite breakfast. The rain had ceased by 7 AM and held off until early afternoon so I could ride my bike. Amy and the grand babies came for lunch so we ate leftovers and a fresh garden salad. The kids played and the girls watched Avonlea until it was time to head out for Sam's nap. Ava now has decided shes much too old(almost 4) to take afternoon naps, actually her mother was the same way at that age. After they took off I cleaned the gutters of fuzzies from the oak trees as well as acorns and leaves. I managed to get them cleaned out before another hard down pour. Well Amy had us over for her rotissere chicken casserole with green beans and crutons. Yumm and we finshed the left over collards as well. Well not much else is going except for the wet weather except there is snow on the ground in the mountains. What happened to the spring weather?? LATER I just realized something changed with my indented paragraphs as there aren't any,and I'm not sure how to correct that problem also my spell check isn't working, Yikes!!!

No comments: