Monday, January 4, 2010

Sunday Evening on Monday











Yikes its down right nippy for Florida with a cold drab overcast day that didn't get out of the 40's. What's with this weather? We just stayed around the house all day as we were afraid Ava's sore tummy my reappear especially if we took her out in this cold damp air. I just watched the Bucs play a lousy game. Sure glad its their last one for this year and from the crowd in the stands looked like so did everybody else. I don't know why it was televised. The Cowboys whupped the Eagles which also tuned out to be a lopsided game and not much fun to watch as well as the Jets tore the Bengals apart as well. I'm kind a glad the regular season is over.

Ava and I watched the movie UP a couple times. It's a real cute movie and one I recommend highly. We have had a grand time so far with her especially with her in her Tinkerbell costume while riding Blaze, her horse. I will enclose of couple pics.

This morning around 5 AM she came into our bed with us and slept until it was time for the alarm at 6 :15. She was out of bed right a way wanting her snacks and wanting to watch UP again. I headed out to the rec with additional clothing on as there was frost last night. Luckily the trees in the yard sheltered my garden so there as no damage. Brr it was cold riding to the rec on the bike.Today the temp's haven't reached the 50's as of yet although the sun is shining brightly. At the rec we had 14 players today and a newbie as well. She wasn't a bad player for the first time. We had 2 good hours of workout and believe me I needed the workout after being stuck in the house for most of the weekend due to the cold temp's.

We took Ava to the rec around 11:30 so she could play outside on the playground equipment while Nancy did her 30 minutes on the (t)dreadmill. The air was awfully cold in the shaded areas. After the rec we had some hot soup then hung a couple loads of laundry. After lunch we watched UP again until it was time for Ava's nap. I then layed down with her while she slept for nearly 2 hours. I managed a little reading time in while she napped. She and Nancy are now making chocolate chip cookies before we head over to G/G's for lasagna for dinner around 5.

Well, will go for now, not much else except we are tired of these cold temp's all day long. LATER

1 comment:

farmrgurl said...

love the outfit! I want to see Jerry in a Peter Pan costume!