Sunday, April 15, 2012

Saturday

Well it was another beautiful day weather wise with temps in the low 80's but windy and dry so it made for good yard and garden work. After my 5'ish wake up by Chester we rolled over and stayed in until after 7. I poached a couple eggs and mixed them in with a bowl of instant grits and called that breakfast after my quiet time and a cup of green tea. Nancy had a bad night for some reason as she felt those terrible feelings that come from menopause and anxiety. I guess its back to the doctor on Monday even though her lab results were excellent, actually the best they have ever been. I think she needs the hormone estrogen to make her feel like her old self. Its strange as one day she feels great and the next she is down with all kinds of weird aches and pains, Oh well!!!

I headed out to mow, edge and weed whack the yard. The grass is finally starting to spread in the front yard and the back is doing better as well. I cut the last of the lettuce for this year as the heat is taking over. I cleaned and bagged enough for a couple days of salad. I turned over part of the garden with a shovel and I have fishin' worms galore which is a great sign. I just hope they don't leave when we head north as the garden area will only get water when it rains. I have begun to mulch with leaves and yard clippings hoping that will hold the moisture. Speaking of going north it will be 5 weeks from Sunday(today) that we will be on the road and heading to higher country; wow are we are excited about seeing our mountain get a way.

After a lite lunch of quesadillas I tuned into the Rays game and at one time were winning 4-0 but lost 13-5 to the Red Sox; where is our bull pen pitching??? I'm afraid its not looking good for the home town team. Nancy had to attend a concert her mother(GG) sings with so she, Betsy and Amy attended. I spent the evening watching the game and reading after a supper of fried ham, asparagus and salad. Well not much else is going on around here except its worship day at Element Church in Tampa with son Bobby doing the speaking and its also blood drive Sunday as well, so I will be donating my usual pint as well.LATER

No comments: