Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monday

Well not much out of the ordinary except the Rays finally won a game over the Red Sox with a 1-0 score, yikes that is a change. The morning started out the usual with the rooster next door crowing at 5'ish in the bloody morning(that's British). I did my usual quiet time and bowl of fruit before pedaling out to the rec for a couple hours of pickle ball then 4 games of ping pong with some gals who needed a fourth. We(Leslie and I) smoked them 4 in a row. There was a good crowd for pickle ball and we had lots of wet shirts by 10 AM. After pickle ball and ping pong I stopped by the library for a read before heading home to work in the garden.

Amy and the kiddos came for lunch and afterwards the kids and I colored and watched a movie together while the girls went shopping. After they left for their naps I read until it was time for supper which found us eating some smoked brisket we had frozen from awhile back, yeow was that ever dewisheous along with cauliflower and Lima beans. I ate a large fresh salad for lunch so I skipped it for supper. After the cleanup we headed up to Dan and Carol's to hear about the long week-end in Orlando. We walked through the hood together then came back and sat out in the back yard as it was that nice outside until nearly dark.

I tuned into the O'Reilly factor then watched some Stanley Cup hockey before turning in. Our roofer called and will be here early Tuesday morning to start the re-roof of the house so I will have to delay my pickle ball workout until I get them familiar with the electrical outlets, as Nancy is taking her mom for a doctors appointment. Well not much else is going on, LATER

No comments: