Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wednesday

Well much the usual except for these really nice temps and no humidity. It was breezy with lots of sunshine and just nice to be outside. After my usual quiet time, can of V-8 and a banana I pedalled out to the rec for my usual 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball. We had just 4 for the first hour and it was constant play before the general gang arrived. Only 2 more morning before I exchange my paddle for; chainsaw, mowers,paint brush, etc. But I love the physical work that needs to be done at the cabin. Only a couple more days before we head out.

Nancy had all kinds of erands to run and we were watching Sam and Ava for the evening so I caught up on some honey-do projects as well. We had burgers on the grill along with fresh out of the garden green beans and macaroni. The kids ate great and then we headed outside to play until it was time for baths. We took them home for bedtime then watched American Idol and the Ray's baseball game. They won again, Go Ray's. Not much else so , LATER

No comments: