Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday

Well here I am in beautiful N.C. with temp at 71 degrees and warm sunshine, the area is lush and green and my yard is waist high. The garden areas are covered in weeds but I have several hills of potato's a foot high. Lots of Nancy's cone flowers haven't greened up and the deer have eaten the hostas back to ground level. It sure is good to find the cabin in good shape except for the seals in the kitchen fawcett which is leaking when in use. Maybe after a couple days they will swell up enough stop the leaking.

I never slept a wink on Friday night as I was geared up for this trip so I got up at 2:30 and had the truck loaded and ready to go by 3:30. We finally pulled out about 3:50 AM and after 5 stops so I could limber up for about 10-15 minutes. We still made good time as we reached Wal-Mart at the foot of the mountain around 2:30. I'm going to cut this short as I'm finally starting to crash

No comments: