Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday

Well not much going on around here except for early morning pickle ball after my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal before riding out to the rec. Afterwards I stopped off at the library for a couple reads before heading home. It sure was quiet around here without the grandkids visiting as their company leaves on Tuesday morning so we will see them for lunch later. I caught up on some projects that needed to be completed before we head out later this month for the mountains. My seedlings are doing well considering all the heat. I will have lots of tomato plants, peppers, kale, collards, Swiss chard as well as lots of flowers I'll bring with me. Looking forward to getting the gardens ready for planting as well.

Well not much else is going on but was good to hear the number one terroist is finally eliminated from this earth, good riddance. The Rays play as well as the Lightning tonight so should be a good evening for sports. My neice Kelly graduates from college this week and we have a couple n our house church who are getting married this summer so there will be a shower this Friday. Looks like a busy social week as well as dinner at the Salt Rock grill Tuesday night with GG and Pap. LATER

No comments: