Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday

Well what a busy day with my quiet time, bowl of oatmeal and a ride out to the rec for some 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball. We had some great play with lots of wet shirts. Afterwards I headed into the weight room for some 100 plus crunches before biking home. I spent the next hour or so watering the back yard, garden and new seedlings before Amy and the grand kids came for lunch. We had a nice salad all of it store bought but tasty anyhow.

After lunch I had a meeting with my financial advisor about what medicare plan I should be involved in as I turn 65 this August. I've been called and received so many adds in the mail I was beginning to question myself about what my choice for this program. Now that I have that cleared up I will enroll before August.

I finished up the read I started yesterday and I'm waiting for the next bunch of books to be delivered tomorrow. Amy and the grand kids were coming for supper as Tyler teaches ESL on Thursdays at SFBC. We had parsley potato's, salmon cakes, sauteed kale and Lima beans. Yumm and Ava ate 3 helpings of the spuds. Sam is teething so his appetite has slowed down but he's still ate well. I took the kids out to the front yard while I hand watered and let them play in the hose on the sidewalk. Not much else is going but out boy Scotty made it through on American Idol again. LATER

No comments: