Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday

Well what a busy day as the morning started off with my quiet time and a leftover buckwheat cake with a banana on top before heading out to the rec for some 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball. We had about 8 players at one time with several leaving early so by 10 AM we had only 4 players to finish the morning play. Afterwards I headed into the ping pogn room and played 5 sets winning 4 out of 5 before heading out to the library to pick several reads I had on order.

After getting home I decided since it was a little cloudy I would paint the flat roof area with a white elastic paint I had purchased a couple weeks agao. Well that turned out to be about a 4 hour job on the roof and boy did it ever get hot from time to time. Amy and the grand kids came for lunch but I missed them altogether as I wanted to get this job done, today. Amy was having us over for a supper of roast beef, mashe dpotatoes and gravy and carrots as well as corn on the cob. My is she ever becoming a great cook like her mother. We played with kids before and after eating and they were so much fun, sure gonna miss them little ones when we leave in about 2 weeks, Well not much else is going on so I will get out of here and try to stay awake after that delicious supper, LATER

No comments: