Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday























Well the day progressed with great expectations as we had a great morning hike, garden work and got ready to head to Kermits Barber Shop around lunch time. Well half of Allegheny County was in the shop so I decided to wait for another day. Instead we headed to Subway for lunch, then the gas station for golf cart fuel and to fill the truck, then C.J. Hardware for lime and ant killer bait called Terro, dollar general for odds and ends and finally Lowe's grocery and lastly Hawks produce. Yikes !!! It was nearly 3 hours before we got home.
When we got home I headed down to help Gerald install the screens in his new windows. After a few try's we finally figured how to install them from the inside. It definitely is a 2 man job. We decided to do a fire and a wienie roast for dinner as we pulled our dogs together. Nancy made Cole slaw and chili and Jodi brought the best water melon I've eaten this year. The kids made smores for dessert along with the girls. Ray and his 2 grandson's; Carson and Carter along with Gerald, Jodi and Gabriel were there as well. Jodi, Gabriel, Nancy and I played a rip roaring game of domino's with Jodi winning tonight. Its not looking to good for the boys this year.

Well will close as we expect our first overnight visitors this summer tomorrow. That butterfly on my finger landed there this morning and I held it for 10 minutes before it flew of. Later

1 comment:

farmrgurl said...

Stop by the courthouse and give me a holler next time you are in town. I am the only office upstairs.
M