Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday Evening and Tuesday
















Well I was awakened to a soft rain falling with pockets of fog. The temp's were down into the low 60's; but felt cooler because of all the precipitation. After my quiet time and oatmeal with honey, cinnamon and a banana I decided since I couldn't work outside I would go fishing.I headed over to Ms. Helen's pond about 9:30 and had 2 bass in the bucket within 15 minutes. I thought this will be a great day but all of a sudden they(bass) got lock jaw. It took me almost 3 hours to land another small bass before I gave up for the day as the rain began to fall once again. I headed for Ms. Grays cabin as she had somehow messed up her computer wiring when moving furniture around while re-staining the log walls in her computer room. By chance I re-plugged and rearranged her computer wiring and presto I hit the right combo so she was able to get back on line.

Well the rain was falling hard as I headed back to the cabin with water rushing down the road and there were warnings for flash flooding in Allegheny County. Well I spent the rest of the day inside the cabin as the fog and rain dominated any outside activities. I fried up the 3 bass for dinner and Nancy thought they were great eating. She fixed lima beans, yellow rice and a crisp salad to go along with the fried bass. YUMMM!!!

Well until we get a little reprieve from all this duck weather it looks as if it will be inside activites; sleeping in, reading and writing. LATER

No comments: