Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Morning

Well what a busy fun filled day we had on Saturday in Miami. The morning started with nothing being the usual as we were able to sleep in until my automatic internal alarm clock went off at the early hour of 6 AM. I rolled out and headed down to the lobby area for hot coffee for Nancy and a cup of hot herb tea for me. I checked out the window to make sure our truck was still in the parking lot as the F-150 was the top type of vehicle that is stolen in this area. It wasn't long afterwards we heard some stirring in the next room where Amy and Tyler were staying with Ava and Sam.

We headed down to breakfast where GG had already been as I saw her when I headed down for the hot drinks about an hour earlier. The breakfast looked amazing and I thought tasted as good as it looked. After eating Tyler and the kids and I headed down to the pool for some swimming before getting ready to head to the church for the 11 AM start. Well this church building is gigantic and is very lavious with marble everywhere. It must seat close to a thousand folks and I would say it was close to half full. The music was awesome with a orchestra in the balcony. It was a full mass and I must say the priest made the ceremony very personal which is quite unusual for a Catholics wedding as I remember from past experience.

Arianne was absolutely gorgeous and there wasn't a dry eye in the church as she walked down the isle. Outside the church was a white 1966 Rolls Royce waiting to drive them off to the reception. This was a surprise from her friends to her along with a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. I can't describe what pictures will show but that was a cameo moment. We headed back to the large house we were at last night along with about 2/3's of the church for an afternoon of finger foods, drinks and a live band. Actually the band was Errol's band that he performs with and he did some playing for us on something resembling a xylophone. Theses guys were awesome as well as was Errol and they played for hours. I managed to get in some dancing with lots of different partners.

There was a buffet dinner along with an open bar all afternoon and evening. It was a little warm outside under a tent but we managed through the heat and perspiration. Some of us brought clothes to change into after leaving the church which helped with the facing the heat and humidity. It was a grand time until Nancy had some intestinal discomfront some we headed back to the hotel around 7 PM. I think we heard Amy and family come back sometime around 9'ish.

Well its time to head back to the Seminole area as we will have breakfast then a possible swim







before checking out by 11, LATER  

No comments: