Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Morning

Well Sunday was an awesome day of worship with the message about our assumptions and the music really lifted your spirits in praise. We got to visit with Annsley and Gabe and gave them their Valentine gifts as we won't see them before. Dan and Carol decided skip church so we drove alone and then stayed afterwards for a brief E-kids meeting. Once again there were several new faces and lots of kiddos in attendance. We got back to the house around 1 PM.

The morning started out a little cool with temps in the high 50's and eventually warmed to near 80 with bright sunshine and a gentle breeze. I checked on my garden and it loves these days and nights. I cut some lettuce and made a nice bed for some chicken salad for lunch. Afterwards we just chilled with me watering the gardens and planting another hill of cucumber seedlings that were about 6 inches in height. I noticed my sugar peas are finally blooming so I will soon have them to add to the fresh salads. All of the seeds from Bobby's tomatoes came up so now I have about 6 or 7 seedlings that I have to find a place to put them in the garden, oh well!!!

We just snacked for our supper with soup and chips for me and Nancy did a cheese roll up with pickles. We just stayed around the house after getting back from Tampa. I read a little, spent some time with an old USAF buddy on FB and then we both took a T.V. each and flipped, LATER

No comments: