Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday Morning

Well Wednesday wasn't much to write about except for it being just a superb day weather wise. It reached the middle 70's with bright sunshine and blue skies and a gentle breeze to help keep the humidity away.

I started the day with the usual wake up from the rooster next door around 6, but managed a few more winks of sleep before rolling out just before 7. After my quiet time and a lite breakfast of fruit I pedalled out to the rec for some 2 hours of pickle ball. We had a large crowd with excellent play and lots of wet tee-shirts. I stopped off at the library to see if any of the books I ordered came in over the holidays.

My garden is doing well and I picked enough lettuces to make our evening salad just from the garden. I will enclose a few boring pics of plants growing but just to give you and idea of how my winter garden is doing. Amy and the kiddos came for lunch then afterwards they all headed to GG's to take down her tree and put away the decorations. I chilled reading a great book of the Vietnam War as described by a 18 year who spent a year there titled A HARD RAIN FELL. Its one of the best books I've ever read on that era. I can relate to a lot that ocurred except for being out in bush or spending nights there.









Just a reminder to all who are my special pricing customers with Amway or who want to be one. What that means is that I'm and IBO(independent business operator) and I can give you 15-35% (wholesale costs to me)off all the products that Amway has. This month our promo which is offered by our team leaders is ALL drinks are BOGO( buy one and get one free). This is drinks like XS energy drinks, protein shakes, Perfect water(oxygenated), meal replacement shakes, sports drink etc. Also through the month of August this year all shipping for orders of at least 30 PV are reimbursed but you much make your order by the 10th of the month to receive the reimbursement. Wow that's a super saving plus you get your products for 1/2 price or you get twice as much for the price of one. Check it out and if your interested drop me a line and I will set you up as a preferred customer. There is no cost and all I need is your name, address, a phone number and an e-mail address. Each month our team leaders have a special promo that lasts all month long. Also your BOGO's are shipped to you at the end of the month by our team leaders free as well.

Well that's about it for Wednesday, LATER

No comments: