Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Morning

Thursday turned out to be a wet one starting around 4 PM, but the earlier part of day before that was really nice. Tee shirt and shorts as I headed out around 7:30 after a lite breakfast and my quiet time to the rec where I got in nearly 2 hours of pickle ball. I was bushed and yet we kept getting new fresh players as I left. I stopped off at the library for a new Tom Clancy read titled WITHOUT REMORSE and haven't been able to put it down since I started it after the rains came. I headed home and then spent the next couple hours outside in the garden and yard.

I fed all my plants and watered them then decided to mow up my leaves. I caught several bags of leaves and a little green grass as its about quit growing for awhile. I mulched the garden with the leaves. I was getting a little hungry so I finished the leftover taco dip while Nancy got ready for her dental appointment. Well I sure hope this dentist is on the up and up because he is expensive. He assures Nancy he is saving her teeth by building them with white fillings but at the prices he charges I feel they should be gold filings; she is convinced he knows what he is doing.

Well we cleaned up the left over pork roast, sauerkraut and smashed taters along with a fresh garden salad for supper. We vegetated to the couch for Fox News then I headed to the shower before the next college bowl came on; yeow I love this time of the year for football. Oregon was putting it on Kansas so I read in between plays until it was lights out at 11, LATER

No comments: