Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday

Well it was one of those days which was busy after a 7:30 wake up. Our mountain mom said it was 31 degrees at her place and the ground was covered with a heavy frost; of course by time we rolled out it was about 42 and I never saw any of the white stuff. After our quiet times we decided to do our own rendition of breakfast. I sauteed a whole green pepper and onion in a little butter then added a couple eggs beat with a little milk. I then added a chopped jalapeno after the eggs were done, yeow was that ever delicious with a little toast on the side.

After the clean up I headed down to the basement and started the washer and put a load of clothes in then headed out with the leaf blower. I worked up two large piles of leaves in the back woods yard and also worked up a sweat as well. I heard Joe our neighbor on top on his way to our place with a truck and a small trailer. I had cut up a couple oak trees this past summer and promised him the wood for this winter. It took us 2 loads to get all the wood to his place and it was after lunch by the time we finished.

After a lite lunch we headed out to the top for our daily hike and my was it ever another beautiful day. After our hike we headed on over to our mountain moms place on the golf cart for a visit. It was a great afternoon and just enough coolness in the air to make for great working conditions. After getting back I fired up the push lawn mower and mulched those 2 huge piles of leaves and then raked the mulched leaves and placed them in my raised garden beds. That took me up to nearly 5 PM.

I grilled bone-in pork chops along with a sweet potato and a regular spud(we split them) along with a fresh salad  some of which came from my garden. It's just nearly 9 PM and I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open as I write this post.

Just a reminder about this month's special from our team leaders at Amway. All Ribbon Gifts are BOGO(buy one get one)Free up to a $1000, that's a fantastic offer and deal. There is even a food ribbon gift from Omaha Steaks which would make an awesome gift for Christmas for those who have everything or you don't know what to buy for. Tremendous offer and its always shipped Free, those of you who are personalized pricing customers of mine know in addition to the Bogo's you also have a discount as well. If you want to be a special customer and get this additional discount contact me via e-mail or respond to this blog. This offer ends in October. My website is Amway.com/JNTriplett. LATER

No comments: