Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday

Well it was a sleep in morning until around 7:30 when we started the day. After our quiet times we had a breakfast of sausage, eggs and toast which stuck with me until a lite snack around 2 PM. We were heading our around 5:30 to our friend Karin and Katelyn's house for a spaghetti supper. Nancy made a toss salad and we had a sumptuous meal. We also got to meet Karin mom and stepfather.

I headed out after breakfast into the yard to use the leaf blower and it gave me a workout for a couple hours. I mulched up several trash cans of leaves and dumped them in my garden. Hopefully I can built up some good compost for next years garden. We did get a hike in and saw no one on top of the mountain. The day started out in the 40's and quickly warmed up to the high 70's by the afternoon. It was rather unusual to be this warm into the later days of October.

Well we had a busy day and it ended with lots of laughs, good food and the gals won once again at Sequence. LATER

No comments: