Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monday

Well the skies were gray and stormy looking as I pedaled out to the rec after my quiet time and lite breakfast this morning. I could feel the rain in the air but it held off until about 11 AM then the skies opened up with gusty wind and rain through out the day and evening. The garden will sure love this as there are blooms everywhere on the tomato's, beans, cucumbers, and peppers. We had a good turn out for pickle ball but I was sluggish and felt like a stuffed turkey most of the morning and even left 1/2 hour early. I did have a good workout but for awhile I thought maybe I had contacted Sam's cold. I think it was the result of a late supper and probably too much supper as well with 2 glasses of vino instead of my usual one. There has been total company since last Thursday so the eating has been rich and I can feel the spare tire around the middle is pumped up, Yuck!!!!

I finally got a hold of Brighthouse to come out on Tuesday to give me new phone service so I will bundle the services of a land line, Internet and cable; that will save me about 25 bucks a month for the first year, anyhow I just want to be able to talk on the phone and receive messages. Verizon never did come or contact me about my lack of service except they sent me a bill, Oh well!!!

Nancy took off to see her dad at the rehab place after lunch and visited until after 4 PM, we had invited Eric and her mom to eat but only Eric came so we had a taco salad along with some fresh asparagus we had purchased at Sam's on Sunday. Amy and her gang came as well and little Sam has not been feeling well so I think she is taking him to the doctor on Tuesday. They all are coming again for grilled chicken along with Pap, Eric, GG and Betsy on Tuesday. Pap and GG fly out on Wednesday back to Michigan with Eric so there has been lots to do to get him(Pap) some medicare help there as well because Humana isn't acknowledged there or is in some different form to Florida's Humana. We feel good he will be with family and GG will get some assistance as well with his constant care. Pap is not getting any stronger and he seems in a funk most of the time but being with a family where there still are young children(10&12 year olds) should help him or at least help him take his mind off his misery.

The temps dropped over night down into the low 60's and Tuesday its supposed to be down into the 50's for a low. The humidity is gone and the rest of the week is supposed to be typical Florida winter weather, yea!!! Just a little business update with Amway as the month draws to an end; the BOGO( buy one get one free) for All Artistry ends on the 30th and if you spent a $120 the shipping is Free, take advantage of this incredible offer as did we, and Amy and Betsy. LATER

No comments: