Friday, January 9, 2009

Thursday on Friday

Well the day started out as usual with my quiet tie and a lite breakfast. I then took off for the Rec. where I got 2 plus hours of fast and furious play with 12 other players. I'm writing this on Friday and again we had a great turn out and boy was I beat after 2 plus hours of play today as well. The weather here has turned beautiful once again with cool temps in the low 50's to a high of the high 70's with no humidity. This is perfect weather and I'm not sure if we are heading to the beach on Saturday morning.

We just learned there was a major earthquake in Costa Rica yesterday where Tyler is and we are not sure when and if he will get back home on Saturday. So keep him in your prayers. On Thursday I picked a great mess of 1/2 runner beans and were they ever good for dinner with grilled pork chops. Tonight we are having fresh grilled salmon with angel hair pasta and a salad. Its difficult living with such an excellent cook but I did lose 1 1/2 pounds this week by cutting out the desserts since N.Y. Day. Wow I'm excited only 5 more pounds to go.
Well we got the wagon tongue for Annsley's Christmas present via Fed Ex. and now the wagon is together and just waiting to take that little punkin for a ride. That was so much it was easier than returning the wagon and purchasing another one.
Can you believe the Florida Gators!!!I stayed up and watched those guys beat the #1 team in America. Tim Tebow is a great kid and I love his courageous attitude and stand for CHRIST. Years ago this would have been applauded by many Americans but now it seems the liberal progressive secular have inundated our society and seem to get all the media print. I love it when on his face he promotes JOHN 3:16. Go Tim Tebow!!!
Well will close for now missing all. LATER.

No comments: