Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday

Well the day started out with a chill in the air after that much needed rainfall on Sunday morning. I'm still battling this cough and deep lung congestion so I guess tomorrow I will call a doctor and get some antibiotics. I'm just not a person who likes to take drugs but after 4 weeks of this stuff its time to seek help other than my home remedies. I have rested pretty much the last 3 days, no real physical activity other than riding my bike to the library today which actually made me feel good. I miss the wet shirt workout's that come with pickle ball. Oh well my son-in-law went to the doctor today and he has walking pneumonia so naturally I really heard it from my side of the family that I need to be evaluated as well.

After my quiet time and oatmeal breakfast I just lounged around until it warmed up enough to pick green beans and play outside with Ava. She came over for a couple hours while both Amy and Tyler had to go to the doctor and do some shopping. Ava is such a cutie and she brings so much joy to our lives. She loves to be outside plays with bug's, picking flower heads and playing in the dirt. Amy came around 1 PM and those guys took off around 2 for her afternoon nap. I napped and read until it was time to help with dinner. Nancy cooked collards and kale together which were super good as well as some wild rice and then pan fried some Mahi Mahi in a corn flake crust. It was out of this world delicious. Its definitely a favorite with me. Well will close for now, LATER

No comments: