Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday was another busy, busy day with the morning starting out the usual way after my quiet time and oatmeal for breakfast. I headed off to the Rec. for pickle ball and got 2 good hours of play, then about 15 minutes in the weight room. After getting home I hand watered the garden and waited on Amy and Ava to arrive for lunch. Nancy got back from church shopping a little after noon so I went ahead and ate with out them as I had a 1 PM badminton match. After another 1 1/2 hour workout on the badminton court I was bushed until it was time to barbecue a chicken on the grill for dinner.

Amy and Ava came around 5 PM for dinner and was it ever a good one with; chicken on the barbee, fresh asparagus, new spuds out of my garden and a salad. After clean up we got ready to head out to our weekly Bible study. Next week we start the book of Daniel, that will be really interesting with all the prophesy proclaimed. We finished James last night as its a short book with only 5 chapters as we took a chapter a week. Got home and was able to catch the last hour of American Idol.

Wednesday was the start of another beautiful day with temps in the low 80's and no humidity. I had the usual morning with; a quiet time, oatmeal and banana for breakfast, bike ride to the Rec. and 2 plus hours of pickle ball and work out. After coming home from the Rec. I hand watered the garden for about an hour and since I was all alone I did a few honey-do's then settled down to finish the 3 last episodes of John Adams. Wow that is a must see series(3 disc). Local libraries have it in stock. I bet you never knew Adams and Jefferson were friends and at times closer than others; but they both died on July 4th.

Amy picked me up at 4 PM and we headed to SFBC for the evening meal. Once again Nancy fixed a really tasty pork chop dinner with smashed potato's and gravy, green beans with garlic seasoning, salad and carrot cake. YUMMM one of my favorites. Well will close for now as it about time to watch A. Idol. LATER

No comments: