Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday

Well the day started out as usual with my quiet time and oatmeal for breakfast before heading out on the bike to the Rec. There were 9 players and I wimped out after an hour and a half of continuous play. I was just bushed. I will be glad when then chest congestion is gone so all afternoon I have been sucking on the DayQuil. The coughing has slowed a great deal, now to just get my strength back. The weather today was once again just perfect with low 80's, no humidity and a good strong breeze.

After lunch I sat out in the yard with Amy and Ava as Nancy went out to the Olive Garden with her 2 girlfriend; Carol and Daisy. Amy left around 2 PM to put Ava down for her afternoon nap then came back around 5 PM for dinner. I grilled pork chops and Nancy sauteed some fresh mushrooms, baked a couple of spuds and I had a fresh salad.

Tomorrow will be a big day as it Angelfood Distribution day at Calvary Chapel then our house church for Element is meeting to give blood and blood platelets; then meet for dinner afterwards. It should be a full day then on Sunday we will meet for the gathering at Element at 10 AM this week taking Amy and Ava along. We are fore casted for some rain on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Wow do we ever need rain. Well will close for now LATER.

No comments: