Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday

Well we were awaken during the early morning hours to a thunderstorm and some much needed rain. After our quiet time and breakfast we headed over to Tampa to worship. We experienced some great worship music then listened to a missionary who is heading back to the Amazon basin with his wife and daughter. What a remarkable job being done in Brazil to reach those third world people for CHRIST.

After church we stopped off at CVS to get some type of expectorant for my cough. The pharmacist recommended Musinix as the best OTC for that problem. I guess I will have to lay low next week from any physical activity in other words no pickle ball, to appease Nancy. We came back and enjoyed a salad and left over pizzas for lunch. I laid around and watched NCAA, fast pitch girls soft ball from USF and then the final NCAA with N.C. whupping up on Oklahoma big time. We just snacked for dinner with some homemade bean burritos.

Well I hope this Musinix works as I hate to lay around but I did get a little reading in and Nancy and myself talked to Ms. Helen in the mountains. This should be a busy week as Nancy's older brother Eric is flying in Tuesday for a week from Michigan. There goes my weight loss program as there will be lots of good meals both here and at G/G's. Until LATER

No comments: