Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday

Well the day started out once again like most morning with a few minutes with the Creator in my quiet time then my usual breakfast of oatmeal, cinnamon and honey. After which I jumped on the bike for my ride to the Rec. I needed a long sleeve shirt as the dry crisp air made it feel chilly. The temperature eventually hit 81 in the afternoon but once again no humidity. Man is this beautiful weather.

I did 2 hours of pickle ball play and after yesterday's workout for the games it was nice to not have to wait to play for an hour between matches. I got home in time to water the garden before Amy and Ava came for lunch. I then made a huge fresh salad mostly from all of the veggies from my garden; lettuce(3 kinds), beet greens, kale, radishes, oregano, parsley and basil as well as fresh green beans to go with the salmon and angel hair garlic pasta Nancy fixed for dinner. Wow is that ever a great meal and good for you.

Well after dinner of which Amy and Ava joined us then Nancy and I took off for our weekly Bible Study at the Gispert's. We had a huge group tonight with at least 16-18 folks as we did half of the second chapter in Daniel. Great study and we celebrated 2 members with ice cream and cake as their birthdays are this week. I once again passed on the desserts although I did break down last night and had a bowl of yogurt that was leftover from dinner on Friday night.We just got home so I will talk at you LATER.

No comments: