Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Monday

Well the humidity came back and with the temps in the middle 80's we once again closed up the windows and turned the a/c on. Here its December and we have the a/c on, whats wrong with that picture especially when our mountain friends have the heat on and are complaining about the cold winter weather.

The morning started out with a rooster serenade, then my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal before pedalling out to the rec on my bike for a couple hours of pickle ball. I was really glad to be back inside the gym as the outside play is totally different, I love the power game whereas the outside play with the different ball allows you only to play the "dink and dunk" rallies, plus the asphalt courts seemed to put added stress on my knees. I woke up Sunday morning with an ache in my right knee and it was a little tender Monday morning as well. Eventually it went away and it seems to be back to normal for now.

I hand watered the garden after my workout while Nancy took off for her walk through the hood. The weight room is under renovation at the rec so all the treadmills are down until next week end. It was a rather nice day until late evening when Nancy started getting a warm so we closed the house up. She had made a big pot of vegetable beef soup for supper as Amy and the kiddos came to eat with us. I'm sure the hot soup which was dewicheous added to her discomfort. After the kids had their baths they headed out around 7:30; I was bushed after reading and playing with them at lunch and then again for supper, plus I missed my afternoon nap as we ran errands after they left for their naps after lunch.

Well not much else is going on except her dad seems to be improving especially with the blood sugar regulation. We spoke with him in the hospital and his voice seemed much stronger as well as his demeanor, Thanks for your prayers for him, LATER

No comments: