Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wednesday

Brrr was it ever chilly this morning in the low 50's and by nights end the a/c was back on due to the humidity. Anyhow the morning was pretty much the usual with my quiet time and a bow of oatmeal with fruit before riding out to the rec for some 2 hours of pickle ball. I cut short my play as we had to run some errands before Amy and the kids came plus I was beat after the first hour of contineous great play.

After the run to Sam's Club we share a salad and a frozen pizza for lunch. The kids came and we with them then I settled in to learn all about this medicare program I'm heading for in August, I can't belive I'll be sixty-five, yikes thats scary, anyhow after re=reading all of this literature plus several on-line sites I'm begining to understand a little more, I think. I then spent an hour on the last book I mentioned Agent Zigzag, wow what an intriguing character and a marveleous spy for Britain during WWII.

We were having house church tonight at our abode so I needed to help with getting ready so I vaccumed and got the grill ready for some chicken. We finished up the leftover mashed potato's and gravy from Sunday so that made for a quick and easy supper. We had a great turnout for house church and a few even stayed after 10 PM. Not much else going on except tomorrow we are dining at Dan and Carols for supper and then maybe a card game later, LATER

No comments: