Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday

Well it was nice to be back in one's bed after an uneventful(kids wise) night with grand babies Annsley and Gabriel. We now know why couples have children when they are still young. After my quiet time, a V-8 and a banana I pedalled out to the rec for pickle ball. We had a good crowd today with 11 players and some really good play the first hour or so. Finally a few women players showed but by then we needed a break and some slow down play as the wet shirts were everywhere. Afterwards I headed into the game with 3 other ladies who are excellent ping pong players as they needed a fourth. That is another workout as well but I played well after having shunned the sport for nearly a year.

I stopped by the library for a couple new reads before pedalling home to work in the yard and garden until it was lunch time. Amy came with Ava and Sam and we had a great lunch and fun time with them. After their Avonlea DVD they headed home so I caught up on some reading until it was time to set the sprinkler in the back yard. We could use some rain as Florida is dry.

We ate lite for supper with sauteed yellow squash over wild rice and a little soy sauce, yummm!! After the clean up I watched the Ray's win another game over the White Sox with some clutch hitting and unbelievable defense. After the game I watched the last period of the Lightning lose to the Penguins in a hockey playoff game. They are down 2-1 in the best of seven.

Well not much else except this is quite a week for believers of CHRIST as Easter is this Sunday. LATER

No comments: