Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday

Well it was much the usual morning with my quiet time, V-8 and a lite breakfast of leftover baked beans as we were out of bananas and I didn't feel like boring oatmea, so I ate a small bowl of baked beans with Sonny's barbeque sauce, Oh well. I pedalled out to the rec for some 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball then a trip to the weight room for a hundred crunches before heading home. We had 4 players for the first hour and had some really good play until some of the general players arrived but no really poor players. Afterwards I headed home and got ready to head out to Sam's Club for our weekly trip. Gas was about 15 cents a gallon cheaper than just up the road plus we picked up some other goodies for this coming weekend.

After Sam's we stopped by GG and Paps and dropped some lemons for them we got at Sam's then stayed and had a lunch of egg drop soup and meatloaf sandwiches. We also go to visit with Amy and the kids as they had lunch there also. Sam loved the soup as he is such a good eater unlike Ava who has become very picky. We headed home and I set the sprinkler on the back garden and then I took a small nap while Nancy went to Target and then to the rec for her workout. Amy and the kids came for supper as we had soft and hard taco's. After supper I headed out to mow the front yard and give it another layer of fertilyzer. Wow was it ever dry even after I had set the sprinkler last evening. We need rain.

Well the Ray's are losing tonight but are making a small come back. LATER

No comments: