Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday

Well what a busy day with the morning much the usual with my few quiet moments, bowl of oatmeal with a banana and then a ride out to the rec. Today was an in house pickle ball tournament with 4 men's doubles team and 2 mixed women's double as well as 2 women's double teams. I played in both doubles team and got a good workout as I played 4 matches winning 3 out of the 4. I was whipped by 11 o'clock but had some real good play. The one match we lost was a rematch as we had beat that team in straight sets to start the tournament, anyhow it was fun.

After getting back to the house after a stop at the library we had some lunch with Amy and the kids then I took a little nap reading until it was time to get ready for supper. Boy has the humidity ever returned and in full force. After a supper of grilled salmon, garlic basil pasta and cooked spinach I took neighbor Dan and Carol to Lowes to pick up a new vanity, mirror and doors for their bathroom remodeling as well as some white elastic roof paint for my flat roof. I then transplanted some grass plugs in the front yard and set the sprinkler. The daggum mosquito's are horrendous while trying to do any yard work in the evenings. LATER

No comments: