Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday

Well it was a laid back day after worship in Tampa at Element Church with son Bobby and family. Little Gabriel is growing so fast and is such a cutie with always a smile and a cuddle. I held him for the first part of the service and he loved it as his mommy was singing on stage this AM. After awile he wanted to lay down and take a nap in the nursery where grandma Nancy took over. Attendance is still a little down but lots of regulars are out of town but I did see see several first timers. After worship we headed back to Pinellas with Dan and Carol as we are now carpooling with the high price of gas beside we just live a couple doors down from them, so why not unless we have something else going on as we did but we were going to the same place after church; the nursing home.

We pushed several to the 2 PM service and Tyler brought Ava along and the older ladies were just so thrilled to see a young person visiting them. Many wanted to touch her hand and one wanted a picture of her. I assured he I would get her a picture the next time we visited which would be Easter Sunday. After the nursing home we just chilled as I watched a little baseball but with the same sad loss once again for the Ray's so I then found on PBS the series about the civil war. Wow I could watch that forever as the many phtos depicted the actual battles, the dead and od course the soldiers. Nancy took off with her folks and Arriane to Carrabas for supper and I ate what she brought home in the doggie bag. Not much else except I set the sprinklers all evening on the garden and yard. The grass is starting to show some promise and Jim agreed to once again mow for us while we are gone this summer.LATER

No comments: