Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday

After my usual quiet times and a lite breakfast the skies showed a promise of rain but it was still dry as I rode out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had 9 players for the day and some really good play as the rain kept most of the general players away. When I say rain it really poured so much so I left my bike at the rec and caught a ride home. After lunch it cleared off and Amy dropped me off on her way to the dentist to retrieve my bike.

We played with the kids and had a fun time and I even got Sam to take a nap. He is cutting new molars and is in so much discomfort that he is very clingy and unsettled. He is such a cutie though and we just enjoy him so much. We just chilled after dropping Amy and the kids off as she was having her car worked on at Twill Auto. Nancy took off on a walk and I read AGENT ZIGZAG. Its a true story about a English criminal who became a spy for Germany during WWII, actually he became a double agent. It's a tremendeous read.

I grilled some salmon and sauteed some Swiss chard while Nancy made some garlic penne pasta with fresh basil, Yum what good eatin'. LATER

No comments: