Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturday

Well we headed out to the beach after our quiet time and a lite breakfast this morning, yikes was it ever nice. There were just a few lite rollers breaking in which made it perfect for swimming but as I headed down to the water line I noticed several large stingrays coming up almost onto the sand. For a moment I thought they were trying to beach themselves then I realized this is the time of the year they head inland to the beaches to lay their eggs or give birth in the surf. Needless to say I only walked in the water about calf deep while nejoying the water. I saw only 2 other people venture out to about waist high the cpouple hours we were there, but other than that it was a magnificent morning for the first time this year at the beach. Nancy had purchased some 95 sunblock for a face so we decided to head out and see if it worked.

The rest of the afternoon was mainly getting ready for the supper with family later in the evening as neice Arriane arrived from Miami to take GG to Tampa to see an off broadway play at 2 PM. We had chicken breasts in a marinade and potato's for baking and I pulled 3 beets from the garden which were so big they filled a large pot after sliced and fed the whole gang. Some people aren't crazy about beets the those who ate them wanted some to take home for later use. They were delicious!!! I also pulled several green onions to go with the herbs I cut for toppings on the tater.

After vacumming I settled in to watch the Ray's get beat again but they have a new player who came from Chicago who is a little guys but what an amazing catch he made in a losing effort, Go Sam Fuld!!! The family came about 5:30 and stayed to 11:00PM, when I headed out to the shower.

Sunday is worship day at the gathering in Tampa for Element Church. This afternoon at 2 PM we have nursing home duty for those who are in wheelchairs, looks like another busy day. LATER

No comments: