Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday

Well was it ever a cloudy overcast day with no sunshine at all. That very seldom occurs in Florida, at least it reached 70 degrees so it was still warm enough to be outside. After my quiet time this morning with a bowl of oatmeal and fruit I pedalled out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had a few regulars missing but still had a good morning with about a dozen players. After PB I headed to the weight room and did a few crunches as well as a weigh-in and I'm down another pound. So if I keep this us I should reach my goal by the time I get ready to head for the mountains in May.

After getting back to the house Nancy took off to do her shopping at Publix and I worked in the garden until lunch time. After lunch it looked more and more like rain so I decided to just stay in and read but we never got the rain. We were having our house church at our house tonight while the kids were being looked after at the Botbyl's house. We had a full house to night with 14 adults and 7 kids. Nancy made a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies and those seemed be a big hit with all, of course I refrained once again as I'm trying to meet my goal. Well not much else except we had stir fry for supper with fresh snow peas out of the garden on a bed of wild rice. That was very yummy. LATER

No comments: