Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday

Well it finally got back to Florida temps with the highs back into the high 70's actually reached 76 today with bright sunshine and clear blue skies. After my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal with fruit I pedalled out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had 12 players today with 3 courts going at one time and there were lots of wet shirts by the time 10 AM came around.

I stopped by the library and picked up 3 new reads ,one of which I have nearly finished while sitting in the back yard after the kids left for their afternoon naps. Nancy had taken her folks to the eye doctor up in Clearwater so I put a pot roast in the oven for supper as we were feeding her folks and Amy and the grand kids, Tyler was teaching at ESL at church. I spent the afternoon watering the gardens, reading and cat napping in the warm sunshine under the oak tree in the back yard.

We had a pot roast with spuds, carrots and a fresh garden salad for supper along with crusty bread. GG brought a orange jello for dessert of which I passed. Well everyone just left and its right at 8 o'clock so I heading for the showers, LATER

No comments: