Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday

Well I hit the wrong button so I'm writing this for the second so it might not be as detailed as the first one, anyhow after the feathered critter next door woke me at 5AM once again I was seriously thinking about doing him. Anyhow after my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal with lots fruit I got ready and pedalled out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had about an hour of good play before the general players arrived and then the caliber of play drastically went down hill. After 2 1/2 hours I was ready for a break so I headed into the weight room for some elliptical work as well as a bunch of crunches. I'm still losing a little of the belly fat but have a ways to go.

I stopped off at the library and picked up a couple new reads before heading home to water the gardens. Nancy had taken off to shop for Sam's birthday so after grabbing a leftover burger I got ready to shampoo the carpets. That took me about two hours but what a difference that made as its been since we got back from the mountains in November that I last did that chore. Anyhow it was a bright sunshine day after the dense fog lifted out of here around lunch time. A nice warm breeze came up which really helped to dry them.

We headed over to Amy's for supper and she made a new pork tenderloin recipe along with black beans and rice with a Caesar salad and bread. Yumm she is becoming quite the cook like her mom. Well not much else is going except we are keeping Ava and Sam tomorrow night as Amy and Tyler travel to Riverview for a combined birthday party for Bob and Jill. This should be an interesting evening as Sam still nurses a little. Amy is trying to wean him but I think he nurses more for the closeness than for the nourishment. LATER

No comments: