Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wednesday

I'm sure you can tell I'm writing this post on Thursday morning, actually we were at the Tampa Airport late pickling up Amy and Tyler and the kids around 10:30 last night so I decided to write a little late. Wow yesterday morning it was a bit breezy with some rain over night so after my quiet time and a boring bowl of oatmeal with a banana I rode out to the rec for some pickle ball. The play was great with some super matches and great rally's, afterwards I headed home as it was still a little breezy and chilly. Actually it was in the high 50's but that was a big change from the day before when it was in the high 80's. Anyhow the a/c is off once again and today Nancy is thinking heat. Its a cozy 70 in the house as I write.

Amy is bringing Ava and Sam by for lunch as she has a ton of errands to run and we can get a little grand baby time in. It was 44 this morning as I rode out to the rec for pickle ball and I finally came home and put on long pants for a change, oh well. Not much else is going on so I will close. I think the Ross's are coming for supper this evening and Bobby and his family is coming tomorrow for lunch so the girls can play and we will have all 4 grand babies here at once. LATER

No comments: