Saturday, December 11, 2010

Friday

Not much is happening except I'm still coughing a little although I seem to feel better since I've layed off working out with pickle ball. I slept in until 8 AM then did my quiet time and had a bowl of oatmeal before venturing out in the back yard to set the sprinkler for my gardens. So far the cold has only touched a few of the leaves but nothing too serious as of yet. This next week on Monday is supposed to be the coldest night this year so I may have to drag out the sheets to cover a few plants but we will see as the weather is updated almost hourly. It did get into the 60's today but the cold wind made it feel colder especially when your not completely up to par.

Amy and the grand babies came for lunch and stayed until after 2 as Amy and Nancy made "buckeyes", its a round peanut butter cookie dipped in chocolate. I try to stay away from them especially since I have not exercised in a week. I did have a piece of Amy's cheesecake she made for the deacon dinner which they skipped because Tyler also has this crud in his lungs as well. He was given antibiotics and some other medicine for his condition and they skipped the dinner so they wouldn't spread it around. We watched the kids at their house last evening as they when "Santa" shopping. We had a grand time with them.

Well it looks as if Winchester got some more unexpected snow and the mountains are forcasted with some snow as well. We are forcasted with some much needed rain and cooler temps as well. LATER

No comments: