Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday

Well it was a great morning after our quiet times and a bowl of oatmeal before heading out to Element for worship. Bobby had a great message and a super video that really spoke to your heart, There were at least 26 who gave blood and probably more as there was still a line of folks waiting to get aboard the blood mobile when we headed out around noon.

After getting back from Tampa I started to feel achy and feverish and developed a rasping deep down in my chest. I have had a little bit of a cough the past couple days but nothing I thought was serious but the aches and chills through me for a loop. I've been sucking down fresh garlic and vitamin c's along with a little Tylenol for the aches. We are supposed to babysit tomorrow night for Bob and Jill as they have a conference and dinner to attend but I'm a little concerned I may spread this to Annsley and Gabey. Anyhow I will have to re-evaluated in the AM if we should get anywhere near the grand babies. LATER

No comments: