Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday

Well it was a little warmer this morning but not by a whole lot. After our quiet times and a bowl of oatmeal with a banana I decided once again to for go any kind of workout specifically pickle ball. The cough is still lingering and has so most of the day but I feel like I'm going to just take the whole week off and start fresh next Monday with my usual workout. I did catch up on some reading this past week and have enjoyed the warmth of being inside out of the cold wind.

Not a whole happened except just playing with the grand babies for lunch and again tonight as Amy and the babies came for supper as Tyler is teaching ESL(English as a second language) at church so we have what he usually doesn't care for such as; fresh squash casserole and salmon patties. Well I will get out of here for now, LATER

No comments: