Friday, September 24, 2010

Thursday

Well it was another usual day with a few moments of quiet time, lite breakfast before riding out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had a crowd with about 10 players most of the morning with some fast and furious play. After about 2 hours I was ready for a break so I headed off to the weight room for a few crunches and dead lifts before riding home on the bike. It was a good day for burning a few calories and an attempt to once again get back into good physical shape.

Amy and the kids came for lunch so we finished off the ham salad. After lunch we just loved up on both Ava and Samuel. He is starting to clap now and sitting up pretty good, did I mention the other night he ate a whole pack of strained squash for me and he seemed to love it. Amy says he is eating his fruits and cereals now with relish. After they left for their afternoon naps I settled down for a power nap as well before catching up on some reading.

I started receiving some notices from my health insurance from when I had the DVT(blood clot)and what I have to pay out of pocket is ridiculous. We are in a terrible fix in this country if we don't get this present administration in Washington out of office in the next couple years. I'm thoroughly discussed with all those we have elected as their main objective seems is to line their pockets and forget about the job they were sent there to do. GOD help us if the liberals are re-elected another term.

Well now that I've voiced my opinion, as we all have one but I wonder how long we will all that freedom as well. We sure have slowly been allowing those in power to take that(freedoms) as well as our money away from us and we just sit back and let them do it. I need to get off my soapbox but we must not allow the main stream media sell us a bunch of people who are not for America and believe they have done a good job in the past. Please search your conscious and learn about these people who want to take our way of living and relegate it to that of a third world country, enough said.

I grilled a couple pork chops for supper and Nancy sauteed the last of the yellow squash from my N.C. garden with olive oil and fresh garlic, Yumm!! as well as some fresh broccoli and cauliflower. That was a healthy and non fattening meal. Yay!! Well better go as I've rambled too much but I worry about what kind of future we will leave for our grand kids and the debt they will incur from this gov't that is out of control spending. I'm very optimistic that at least there is some kind of movement(The Tea Party) that is starting to gain some momentum to throw these bums out in D.C. LATER

2 comments:

farmrgurl said...

Preach it Trip! I agree 110%! Those greedy bums have got to go! (By the way, that baby is too cute)

Jerry said...

Tea Party canidates is our last hope