Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monday

Not much going on here in Hot Florida. After our quiet times and a lite breakfast I rode out to the rec for some pickle ball. It sure was good to renew old friendships and get in about an hour of play. I took it easy and paced myself so as to not cause any further damage to the leg. It felt good and now it will just take some time to get back into shape.

Amy and the kids came for lunch as well as GG as Nancy was taking her to pick Pap Pap up from the hospital after lunch.We had a great lunch as I made a large salad some of which came from my N.C. garden; there was 'maters( small but tasty), cukes, sugar peas and onions.

After the kids left Nancy took off to the hospital and I just chilled catching up on some reading. We fixed some chicken on the grill and Nancy sauteed some fresh squash we brought back from the mountains, YUMM!! The Ray's won over the Yanks last night!! LATER

No comments: