Friday, September 3, 2010

Thursday

Once again it was another beautiful morning with low 60's in the early morning and 80's by late afternoon. It was still a dry day so you didn't mind the bright sunshine; however we could use of little of hurricane Earl to send a few rain showers this way as I'm hand watering whats left of my garden. After our quiet times and a lite breakfast and what hopefully will be my last belly shot of heparin, I headed down to the garden to gather a few cukes and then eventually dig a few hills of potato's. Nancy wouldn't let me dig more than a few so I headed on up to sit on the couch and tune in to the US Open.

Nancy headed out on her morning hike, yikes do I ever miss that and so do my muscles and when she returned we had a leftover brat for lunch. I spent the biggest part of the afternoon with my leg elevated watching several tennis matches. I had picked the last of the 1/2 runner green beans and along with freshly dug spuds and a salad we had a nutrienteous supper. I did the clean up after eating then we headed out on the golf cart to visit neighbors. We ran into Ann and Sandy Cline on top and sat a spell with him until nearly dark.

Well its off to the doctor on Friday morning for a blood viscosity check, LATER

No comments: