Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunday and Monday

Sorry about not writing these past couple days but I got lazy and also forgot. On Sunday after church we stopped and picked up lunch at Boston Market for Bob and Jill so we then visited with then at the hospital for a couple hours before heading back to Seminole to watch our BUCS take apart the PANTHERS. I'm sitting with Sam on my lap as I write now. He is such a cutie and just a little wiggle worm making all kinds of cute noises. Amy and the kids just came for lunch so I will try to update the last couple days.

Monday was pretty much the same with quiet times, lite breakfast and pedalling out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had about 12 players on Monday with some really good play and I'm starting to increase my time from an hour to about an hour and half. Afterwards I did a little yard work before it got to hot and after mowing I resowed some grass in the front yard. The kids left about 2 PM for their naps then Nancy had to drive her parents around. We headed for Winn-Dixie to get a ham so she could make ham salad for Bob when we visit them on Wednesday. Well did a meatless supper so we had fresh asparagus and parsley spuds from my 'tater patch. Hmm was that ever good eatin." Well not much else except the Ray's lost a close game to the Yank's last night so we are a game and half back. We have 3 more games with them so it will be close if we win the division; looks like we will at least make the playoffs with at least a wild card position. LATER

No comments: