Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday

Well the morning started out the usual with a "spot of green tea", my quiet time and then a lite breakfast before riding out to the rec on the 10- speed for some pickle ball. The leg seems to be getting stronger everyday( getting back into shape) and shows no ill effects of the activity. The doctor said to go back to my normal physical activity and I love it. I did regulate myself in certain areas and did limit the time I spend on the court to an hour and a half. Next week I want to go back to the 2 hour playtime. After PB I pedalled home and got ready to head out to Quest Diagnostics for a blood draw to ascertain the viscosity of my blood. At the Dr's office they do a pin prick and put the drop of blood on a slide and a little hand held machine immediately gives you the results but at Quest they take a whole vial and will send your results in days. So I will keep on the cumadin at the regiment Dr.K prescribed until I hear differently.

We headed to Sam's after Quest to pick up some goodies for the coming days then dropped off some off at GG and Pap's house on the way back home. Pap looks weak but is walking around and still eats good as that seems to be the one happiness in his life right now. Amy and the kids came for lunch and stayed until it was nap time for them as well as for me. Nancy took off for the rec to get her 30 minutes in on the treadmill.

We had some great fried fish with spinach and wild rice for supper, then settled in to watch the Ray's suffer a loss which they should have one. We received a call that Jill was being taken to the hospital and that Baby Gabby should be born sometime during the night or on Saturday morning. We slept very little and learned on Saturday morning the Dr. was going to break her water sometime around 8 AM. Looks like we will have another grandson sometime on Saturday. WE will head out of here around 9 o'clock for Brandon.LATER

No comments: