Friday, September 17, 2010

Thursday

Well it is another warm one here in Hot sunny Florida so after my quiet time and a lite breakfast I headed out to the rec on the bike for some pickle ball. I once again limited myself to about an hour and a half before heading out on the bike for home. I managed to saw off a couple low hanging branches while standing on the roof and to retrieve some branches that had blown down overnight onto the roof. I then fixed the back yard fence as finally someone has taken over the abandoned house and property. The place was a pigsty with weeds and trees just about covering the back yard. I met the new owners who are fixing it up to rent. She is personal injury attorney in St.Pete and I had met her before in court while I was still with FHP. She remembered me as well.

Amy and the kids came for lunch so we settled in with them until they left around 2:30 then I took a little nap as well. Nancy took off to the rec to get in her 30 minutes on the treadmill. She fixed ribs, green beans and a salad for supper. After eating we just took it easy with me doing some travel blog readings. Well not much else going on as we still have no baby Gabriel as of today. LATER

No comments: