Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wednesday

Well the morning started out with fasting and a trip to the doctors in Sparta for a complete physical workup. Yikes it been awhile since I've had one of those. But I survived and seem to be on the mend with the good doctoring and my lovely bride of nearly 31 years sticking that needle in me. It's very difficult to be in such a beautiful place and not be able to do any work, or hike the mountain.

There really isn't much to write about with this convalescing except sitting and watching the grass grow but at least the Little League World Series is on from 2 PM until 10 PM so I'm really enjoying that. Well thanks for all the well wishes, phone calls and visits. About the only excitement happening now is another trip to the doctor office on Friday morning for a blood check. LATER

No comments: