Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wednesday

Once again it was another one of those days where eggs would fry on the sidewalk. After our quiet times and a bowl of Cheerios with a banana I retired to the computer sitting on my fanny. I'm disgusted with this healing process of my left calf muscle. It didn't take long to injure it; why is it taking over a week and its still not right. Oh well!!

Nancy and I headed to Home Depot then Sam's and back to Home Depot( always check your receipt before leaving the store, we didn't and the cashier added someone elses merchandise on our bill, I thought it was a little more $13 bucks more, but didn't notice it until we got to Sam's). We got back after getting a few items for another family dinner on Thursday. After a lite lunch I pulled up the couch and watched a 1PM game between the Ray's and the Texan's and once again the bats came to life for the Ray's winning 8-6. They are headed to the west coast for games with Oakland and Los Angeles, Go Ray's!!!

After the game we had a lite supper of flounder, rice and wild acre peas and then got ready to head out for house church. They were 20+ including kids and we said our good-byes as we will miss the next 4 weeks. Nancy and Amy made a ton of cupcakes for dessert of which I was strong and stayed at least 2 arms length away. I've put on 5 pounds just this last week since I haven't played pickle ball or worked out.

Well Thursday will find me heading over to the in-laws for some yard work in the morning,maybe I can sweat 5 pounds off, should be easy here with the humidity. The dinner tonight is one of my fav's with roast pork, smashed spuds and sauerkraut, oops another inch and a pound on the tummy!! LATER

No comments: