Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tuesday

Well once again it was a typical Hot and Muggy day, after our quiet times and oatmeal Nancy headed out to Babies R US with Amy, GG and the grand babes for shower gifts for baby Gabriel. I just chilled catching up on some paperwork, filing and reading. I'm still icing the calf muscle and it seems to be helping enough so that after the kids left after lunch we both headed to the rec. Nancy wanted to test out her thigh and I wanted to see if the calf muscle was responding treatment. Well we both did an abbreviated workout with me just walking on the treadmill for about 25 minutes at a less than normal speed and Nancy did about 35 minutes. I could feel my muscle starting to ache so I switched to some upper body reps while she said her thigh felt somewhat better. She had so much energy she walked the hood after supper for about 20 minutes.

I sat around and iced my calf once again while watching the Ray's annihilate the Texan's 10-1. Our bats have finally come alive and hopefully will stay wake through the playoffs, GO RAY'S!!! We were awakened just after midnight to the sound of a horrific storm with thunder, lightening and rain. The street out front looked like a river. What a storm!! Well not much new here except off to Home Depot and Sam's this morning as we are having another family dinner on Thursday as we get ready to leave Sunday morning. LATER

No comments: