Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday

Well it was another typical Florida day with high temp's and humidity. After my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal I pedalled out to the rec for some 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball with 9 other players. There were lots of wet shirts and afterwards I did another 20 minutes in the weight room with crunches and heavy weights. After pedalling home I watered the gardens and got ready for Amy and the grand kids to come for lunch while Nancy had a noon appointment for a sonogram.

After a lunch of ham sandwiches and soup I caught up on some inside work before Ava and I headed out to the backyard for some banana pop sickles. The kids left a little after 2 so I caught up on a nap while Nancy took off to the rec for her 30 minutes on the (t)dreadmill. While Nancy put a together a couple of pizzas for house church tonight I watered the gardens. Speaking of house church we had 20+ adults and 5 kids and we were still about 4 people short. We are growing and the relationships are as well and so sweet. We will certainly miss them this summer and hopefully some of them can visit the mountains this fall. Well I will get out of here for now, Later.

No comments: